Monday, September 19, 2011

The 2nd annual Roy McConnell Mango Triathlon was held last weekend in honor of our fallen teammate.

Photobucket
What a great weekend we had racing in memory of Roy and his boys.  It is races like this that really bring our team closer together and allow us to spend quality time with each other.  There was so much encouragement, what an amazing team to be a part of.  With so many racing and cheering, we really showed the McConnell family the support and love we have for them.  And as the years pass, more athletes will race who did not know Roy.  But we will continue to carry him in our hearts and share what he was about with others.

And the results I was able to find are as follows ... (let me know if I missed anyone)

Position
overall class     Name                               Class                       TotalTime

Aquabike         
1         1          Ron Irazarry                     SA M Overall           0:58:26 

Duathlon 
9         1          Shyam Pallavajjala            SD M 35-39            1:30:52 

Triathlon 
 22      3         John And The Goombas     ST Relay Coed         1:13:20 
 23      3         Julio Godreau                    ST M 20-24             1:14:14 
 34      4         3 DecS                              ST Relay Coed         1:17:41 
 35      2         Three For Roy                   ST Relay Female      1:17:44 
 44      2         Brice Gyurisko                   ST M Military          1:20:39 
 48      3         Drake Bosch                      ST M 14 & Under     1:21:32 
 56      5         Arnold Noorlander             ST M 45-49              1:24:50 
 59      5         Natalie Roudabush             ST F 40-44              1:26:13 
 60      1         Greg Stephens                   ST M 40-44             1:26:14 
 73      5         Beauty And The Beast        ST Relay Coed         1:32:51 
 76      7         James Diaz                        ST M 45-49             1:34:43 
 84      1         Megan Montgomery           ST F 30-34              1:46:35  
and ...
My First Tri
16       1         Paul Kolinsky                    MFT S.Clyd 40+        1:36:27


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Here is my website: garmin g5 best price ()

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to fresh updates and will
share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!


my weblog ... review golf gps


Copyright © 2010 - Blanchard Park Y Tri Club - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template