Monday, February 22, 2010

Welcome Fellow Triathletes!

I’m so glad you chose to be a part of an amazing team. The Blanchard Park YMCA Triathlon Team shows dedication, drive, support, and unity. My favorite thing about this team is watching you all improve and accomplish your personal goals. This is what drives me to be a better coach. I love the positive attitude you have for yourselves and I REALLY love the encouragement you give to one another. When there’s a new face that joins us that might be timid or unsure if they can “tri”, you excite them by sharing your personal experiences and that allows many people the chance to see that believing in yourself is the first step to “tri-ing.”

I’m pumped about what this season has to offer. We have a wide variety of Triathletes ranging from “Beginners” to “Ironmen!” With two different schedules to choose from this allows flexibility for our members to pick and choose which practices they can make. Dedication to make practices will only make you better, guys. Be there!

Thank you for this opportunity to be your Coach this season. I look forward to hearing and seeing you accomplish your personal goals. Now ... Let’s get it started and go “TRI"!!


Everything I set out to do, I put my all into it.

Certifications: USAT Level 1 Coach, NETA Group Exercise and CPR.


Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

0 comments:


Copyright © 2010 - Blanchard Park Y Tri Club - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template