Thursday, February 18, 2010

Some of you may know Micheal as the speedster in our group who won the Deerwood 5K last month, but did you know that he recently appeared on CNN?

To help some of the many Americans who are unemployed, last April CNN launched a segment called The 30 Second Pitch where job seekers get a chance to tell potential employers who may be watching why they should be hired. As you might guess, they get 30 seconds to do it. Micheal was selected along with two others to give his pitch to the nation on February 16, 2010. Watch and find out a little more about the man who can run a mile in the time it takes some of us to tie our shoelaces.

If you cannot view the video, CLICK HERE to view it on CNN.

Micheal, we're keeping our fingers crossed for you with your job hunt and hope you will still hang out with us even though you're now famous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have made some really good points there.
I checked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.
Look at my blog post : yourtobaccosstore.com

Anonymous said...

A person essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state.
That is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this
point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual post amazing.
Wonderful task!
Check out my website ; sanason.com

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Lucky me I found your site by
chance, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
Feel free to surf my web-site - get rid of acne in one day

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
Also see my site - get rid of acne in one day


Copyright © 2010 - Blanchard Park Y Tri Club - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template